Fellowship with friends - Happy Valentine’s Day

On Sunday February 10, 2019 I had a wonderful evening of sharing, laughs and fellowship with friends. Schedules did allow for a Christmas gathering and then was put on precautions due to my laryngitis; so it was exciting getting together for Valentine’s Day.

My two “second moms”  Karen Humby and Marilyn Shoults help organize the event - we ordered Chinese food from Ginger Beef and had carrot cake from Cheesecake Cafe (yum!). My friends/colleagues Bev (her husband Danny) and Chris were able to come. They have been my rock for me when I was bullied at work and they have been by my side from day 1 of my GBS diagnosis. Karen, her husband Ross and their daughter Elizabeth came to enjoy good and fellowship. The remaining friends who came from the Shoults’ clan many of them who have known me 25+ years - Marilyn and Wally, their son Chris, their son Tim and wife Maureen, their daughter Amanda and boyfriend Eric, From Wally’s family - brother Gary and wife Lynne (a great support to my mom too) and cousin Hazel and husband Grant (small world - Hazel was my discharge planner from PLC and found me Skypointe).

A wonderful evening - great way to start off my week.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 50th Birthday to me

Meeting Dr. Chris White - Neuromuscular Physician