Happy Birthday Laura!!

Birthday 2016 - I was unconscious in ICU at Peter Lougheed Hospital ventilated with a tracheotomy and paralyzed from the forehead down.

Birthday 2017 - on unit 39 (respiratory unit) at PLC but now breathing on my own and able to enjoy my carrot cake. Plus I could talk too!!

Birthday 2018 - Now living at AgeCare - Skypointe. Still a quadriplegic but have movement in arms, legs and fingers. Making progress is wonderful. We booked the family room at Skypointe and my second family from Three Hills and Okotoks came to celebrate my birthday. Best birthday gift - spending time with loved ones. Thank you James, Paterson and Rish families for making my birthday so special.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GBS: Learning to Accept and Adapt

Happy 50th Birthday to me