Let’s get pampered

You know that question - “What body part do you like?” Being overweight for the majority of my life, there are not too many parts I would choose, but I do like my nails. They are strong and don’t chip much. You can shape them (square or round); keep them plain or you can choose any colour of the rainbow. Funny enough, young kids found them entertaining tugging them or pulling my fingers back trying to take off the nails.

Now being in the ICU for over 2 months, my Amanda gave me a fun afternoon of pampering by having a manicure. She brought her friend Sandy, who gave me the full treatment - soaking my nails, getting them cut and rounded nicely. Being Christmas was only a few weeks away, she painted my nails with a Christmas red colour with glitter.

By the end of the afternoon, had a smile on my face, as it was something that was special for me. Thank you Amanda and Sandy for the special gift you gave me. Sandy is a Prayer Warrior too, so she gave a touching prayer before she left that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting Dr. Chris White - Neuromuscular Physician

Happy 50th Birthday to me