Was that me kicking??

In my massage therapy session today, Jenny had asked me to be in my wheelchair for our session. We did hydrotherapy along with massaging with coconut oil. In the past we had used ice packs and hot stones while in bed to do the hydrotherapy technique. This time she used a foot soaker wth Epstom salts, along with ice packs for the upper thighs and arms. Instead of hot stones we used a large heating pad. To allow my feet/calf to soak Jenny moved my foot pedals to the side with my feet dangling. With my feet dangling after the soaker was removed, I felt that I was able to kick my legs. When I asked Jenny if it was my imagination, she said no - I was kicking. As I couldn’t see, Jenny videotaped a few seconds to show me, I am indeed kicking my legs. How exciting!! Finally process in my recovery. Below are videos of each leg.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting Dr. Chris White - Neuromuscular Physician

Happy 50th Birthday to me