An evening with friends - The Tenors

In November I saw that The Tenors were coming to Calgary at the Jubilee Auditorium on December 8. Knowing I would need an attendee as I have a manual wheelchair, I asked friends Marilyn and Karen if they would like to go with me. Marilyn has known me since I was like 3-4 years old and Karen has become a fast friend and both are like my second moms. It was wonderful that I was able to treat them to see The Tenors. I left Skypointe feeling nervous/excited as I was happy to see the performance but nervous as I had never been to the Jubilee Auditorium before so was hoping to fit through the doors etc. Everything worked well - it had good wheelchair accessibility access and I had perfect view of the whole stage. I didn’t have to miss a thing being in the last row of main floor orchestra level.

Excited for my March entertainment - taking my mom to see Il Divo  - a popular opera singing group from Europe. Then taking my mom along with Karen and her husband Ross to see the Canadian play, Come from Away. It’s a musical about when the planes were diverted to Labrador on September 11, 2011 (9/11). I was able to reserve the same seats I had at Then Tenors too. Nice to have something to look forward to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting Dr. Chris White - Neuromuscular Physician

Happy 50th Birthday to me